Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
This great template is on Jessica's Blog
Joyful by Jess
Dream by Jeanette
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Here's the full Mini kit.
Get this part of the mini kit right HERE get the rest in the SAS Newsletter and you have the full kit. Please have fun with it and as always no direct sharing or hot linking to 4 Shared. Thanks!
While you're there don't miss the just released June Mega kit done by all of the SAS designers. The theme is weddings, shades of white, peach, yellow and pink make a gorgeous kit containing 102 papers and 81 elements all for the low price of $5.95!!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Thanks so much Livia - I'm honored!
I'm passing the award along to Linda, Jeanette, Jess, Kathy and Julia because I love their blogs and they make a great CT! Check out the slideshows below to see just why they deserve this award!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Get the add-on HERE then check out my gallery at SAS - my CT has already done great layouts using this paper along with the other freebie that will be out in the SAS newsletter later today!
Another beautiful Quick page from Jeanette using Spring Breezes. I told you my CT has been working hard!!!
Get it HERE on her blog
This one that I love by Julia uses Red, White and Paisley - don't forget that kit with the 4th coming up soon!Snag this one HERE on her blog
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
What a treat I have for you all today!!! You do deserve it after having to read 7 things about me twice in two weeks!!!
My Creative Team is called Creative for a reason and you get the goodies! They have created several Quick Pages using my kits - today we'll do 3. Supposedly you get a creative team to do layouts with your product and we have a little role reversal going on here because I'm wishing I had time to do layouts with the things they are making!!! But I'm busy working on 3 new kits for you!
This one featuring Sproing has Sprung is offered by Jess on her blog and the bonus you get is she also has her first mini-kit there free for you too - she did it for the SAS CC and did a great job - go HERE to snag both!
This beauty is by Julia also using Ava's Room and she's allowing me to give that one to you right here!
So ready -set- SNAG
Monday, June 9, 2008
1. When I was a kid I hated my red hair and freckles - now I pay to keep it.(the red hair that is)
2. I like to eat cottage cheese with potato chips
3. Since I've become a designer I'm afraid I'll forget things so I carry one of those mini tape recorders with me to talk to myself (legitimately lol)
4. Although I'm certified to teach yoga (Svaroopa) I have never taught.
5. My digi scrap materials are very disorganized (LOL)
6. I'm my husband's administrative assistant and he actually pays me every week.
7. When I was little my brother (11 years older) and I used to fight over who owned the dog - he would then agree to share and give the dog a kiss on the nose and then tell me to kiss my end! Which of course sent me crying to my mother!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Snag it on her blog HERE
The other great news is that my CT member Berny had her layout DREAMY SUNSET that she made with my Red, White and Paisley kit featured on the front page of ScrapbookMax's June GROOVE NEWSLETTER.
How awesome is my CT??? Check out the slideshows below to see their fantastic work and get some inspiration!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Linda Created a quick page for you from my East Meets West Kit - snag it HERE on her blog.